Our company registration number is 09537474 (registered in England & Wales). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Artwork is at the interpretation of the artist and should be agreed upon prior to any work commencing.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all surfaces to be painted are suitable and primed for acrylic spray paint.
Artwork is at the interpretation of the artist and should be agreed upon prior to commencement.
It is the responsibility of the client to communicate any design stipulations required.
It is the responsibility of the client to obtain any copy write permission for any images recreated by our artists.
Clients are responsible for obtaining permission to paint on any and all walls, including but not limited to the permission of landlords, land/building owners, relevant council departments and tenants.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
In payment of invoice you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions;
1. Payment in full will be needed before project commencement. Attendance is not be guaranteed without payment.
2. Unless stated beforehand any images taken during our employ including images of yourself, your clients, your logo and any other footage/photography obtained during a project can be used by us on our website and in our promotional material.
3. No refund or discount will be given if a lesser number than the number of participants agreed upon attend on the day of a workshop or other project.
4. No refund or discount will be given in the event of wet weather during a project. Alternative arrangements / precautions must be made by you before commencement of the project.
5. Projects cancelled or postponed with less than 7 days notice are subject to a late cancellation fee of 50%.
6. If we are unable to complete work in the allocated and agreed time, due to reasons beyond our control, then the client will be liable for any additional costs incurred, including additional artists’ time taken to complete the work.
7. Sketch86 Unlimited Ltd reserves rights and ownership to any artworks created, unless otherwise agreed. If the rights to the artworks are purchased, we reserves the right to use the artwork for it’s own promotional purposes
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that all surfaces are covered and that any items of value are removed/reasonably protected. We take no responsibility for paint dust damage to items that were not properly covered or removed.
9. Images created in mock ups remain the property of the artist who created them, unless otherwise agreed. Any unauthorized reproduction of mock ups created by our Artists is prohibited and could result in legal action.
10. It is assumed that the client/commissioner owns the copy right/has sought permission to use any images which they then ask us to reproduce. We will not be held responsible for any copy right infringement through reproduction of images painted at a client’s request.